Once your home is listed and showings begin, you want to put your best foot forward. Make your home look it’s absolute best and bring out it’s utmost potential. This can help you get the most for your home and well as reduce days on market. Here are a few tips for staging your home:
- Depersonalize- Remove baby photos, wedding photos, awards, or anything that is personal to you and your family. People want to imagine the home as their own.
- De-clutter- Remove unnecessary items from countertops, tables, furniture, and floors.
- Clean!- Nothing is worse than a dirty house or one that has obnoxious odors
- Clear Closets- Remove any items you won’t be needing in the near future and put them into storage. This makes closets look much larger.
- Remove Pets- Just for showings of course! We love our pets, but buyers do not.
- Maintain Your Lawn- Keep the lawn cut and clear of weeds. Also, keep walks and drives clear of debris.
These are just a few simple ways to maximize the success of each showing. For additional help, give me a call.
Allen Tate Realty
803 322 4340